A young boy of age 11 has become the first death of the Boston Blizzard’s which have hit the area. The boy apparently went into his father’s car to keep warm whilst his father shovelled some snow to get the car out of being stuck. What neither of them knew is that the car’s exhaust had backed into a snowbank and the car was filling up with deadly carbon monoxide gas, which sadly took the boy’s life. It happened in Nazing Street at around 11:30am. Two neighbours attempted CPR and they did bring back his breathing temporarily but he didn’t make it once he arrived at hospital.